A Samsung insider who is perhaps best known for sharing details about brand new phones well ahead of their official announcements is back teasing that some sort of breakthrough smartphone design is coming in the second half of the year. It’s unclear at this time whether he’s talking about a Samsung phone or not, but the leaker did say recently that Samsung will be among the companies to deliver this brand new design.
BGR Top Deals:
- Save $300 by turning your wired Bose noise canceling headphones into wireless headphones
- Today’s best deals: $10 Philips Hue bulbs, $20 off AirPods 2, $7 Alexa smart plugs, $39 Roku Stick, more
Trending Right Now:
- Pixel 4 leak points to an even better design than the Galaxy S10
- Pixel 3a and OnePlus 7 are both cheap new Android phones, but one is way better than the other
- We might already know where Marvel is taking the MCU after ‘Avengers: Endgame’
Samsung insider teases breakthrough phone design coming in the second half of 2019 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 15 May 2019 at 19:37:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.