If you’re still on the fence about subscribing to a streaming music service, wondering if you’ll actually consume enough tunes to justify paying at least $10 a month, Spotify is once again promoting its regular offer of a three-month subscription to its paid tier that will set you back just a dollar.
If you sign up before June 30, you can enjoy three months of Spotify Premium for only 99 cents – a deal that, we should note, doesn’t apply to anyone who canceled their subscription and would like to come back at this temporary rate. However, Spotify is offering a sweetener for those users by letting them come back for three months for just $10 total.
BGR Top Deals:
- Hurry and you can get Philips Hue white LED smart bulbs for $10 a piece
- Today’s best deals: $10 Philips Hue bulbs, $20 off AirPods 2, $7 Alexa smart plugs, $39 Roku Stick, more
Trending Right Now:
- Pixel 3a and OnePlus 7 are both cheap new Android phones, but one is way better than the other
- Pixel 4 leak points to an even better design than the Galaxy S10
- We might already know where Marvel is taking the MCU after ‘Avengers: Endgame’
Spotify is once again offering three months of Premium for 99 cents originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 15 May 2019 at 18:35:39 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.