Instead of spending $350 on new Bose wireless noise cancelling headphones, you can spend $55 and convert your old wired Bose headphones into wireless ones. Just pick up a Bolle&Raven Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones or a Bolle&Raven Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones on Amazon, depending on which model headphones you have. It plugs right into the headphone cord jack on your headphones and it blends in perfectly, so it looks like it’s just part of your headphones. Definitely check it out.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- UNWIRE AND UPGRADE your Bose QC 25 or QC 15 headphones to wireless functionality using this Bluetooth adapter
- Apple + Android Compatible: easily access the controls (volume, song skip etc.) and still enjoy the serenity of the headsets noise cancellation feature
- PLAY ON, the internal battery provides up to 15 hours of uninterrupted playback and talk time
- Built-in mic and controls makes switching from phone calls to music a breeze (apple / android compatible)
- What you get: The wireless adapter, Charging cable, User guide and our 18 Month Guarantee supported by our friendly customer care team.
BGR Top Deals:
- Hurry and you can get Philips Hue white LED smart bulbs for $10 a piece
- Today’s best deals: $10 Philips Hue bulbs, $20 off AirPods 2, $7 Alexa smart plugs, $39 Roku Stick, more
Trending Right Now:
- Pixel 3a and OnePlus 7 are both cheap new Android phones, but one is way better than the other
- Pixel 4 leak points to an even better design than the Galaxy S10
- We might already know where Marvel is taking the MCU after ‘Avengers: Endgame’
Save $300 by turning your wired Bose noise canceling headphones into wireless headphones originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 15 May 2019 at 16:27:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.