A slump in productivity is coming.
Okay, that doesn’t have the same ring to it as “Winter is coming,” but for Game of Thrones fans, at least, the statement is no less true. Several million Americans, it seems, are planning to either be late, skip work completely or be less productive on Monday as a result of staying up to watch the last-ever episode on Sunday as the eighth and final season of the smash hit HBO fantasy drama draws to a close.
BGR Top Deals:
- Hurry and you can get Philips Hue white LED smart bulbs for $10 a piece
- The V10 is Dyson’s newest cordless vacuum, and it’s on sale at its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- Pixel 3a and OnePlus 7 are both cheap new Android phones, but one is way better than the other
- Pixel 4 leak points to an even better design than the Galaxy S10
- We might already know where Marvel is taking the MCU after ‘Avengers: Endgame’
Millions of Americans will skip work Monday or show up late because of ‘Game of Thrones’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 15 May 2019 at 16:04:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.